Sunday, December 21, 2008

It all begins here

I guess this is where everyone introduce themselves

The name given LUKMAN HAKIM BIN OTHMAN. I was born on 14th june 1987 at Klinik Sambhi (anyone knew?) ,bangsar . Im from and currently staying in Terengganu. Im the 5th child in my family and the 2nd junior hero (son). I had more schools than average children. Maybe because we(my family and i) move a lot. My place of learning was Eugene Field school(1991-1993), Tadika Yayasan Islam Besut(1993), Tadika Durian Burung(1993), Sekolah Kebangsaan Pusat Chabang Tiga(1994-1999), Kolej Sains Pendidikan Islam Negeri Terengganu(2000), Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sultan Sulaiman(2001-2004), Negeri Sembilan Matriculation College(2005/2006), and now in University of Malaya(2006-now).

I think i had enough narrating bout my past stories..Actually..im not good at all to tell people about me, but i'll try my best.Hope u guys who read it will help me with anything.Im here just to put my thoughts to be read.If u had anything,feel free to drop me comments.
Thanks.


Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu





3 comments: